Crypto influencers are people who help spread the word about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. They can be online personalities, bloggers, or even just regular people who have some knowledge of the topic. They can help educate others about the benefits of cryptocurrency and blockchain, and can also help raise awareness and interest in these new technologies.
They often post about new coins and tokens, give advice on how to get involved in the market, and help promote a coin or token to their followers. Crypto influencers can make a big impact on the value of a new coin or token by helping it gain exposure and credibility.
There are a number of different types of crypto influencers, including bloggers, social media stars, founders, investors, and traders.
How to Become the best crypto influencers
Cryptocurrencies are all the rage and with good reason. They offer a unique way to store and transfer money that is secure and independent of centralized institutions. However, before you can become a crypto influencer in this space, you first need to learn about it. Here are some ways to get started:
1. Read up on cryptocurrencies and their underlying technology. This will give you a better understanding of what makes them unique and how they work.
2. Follow some of the more popular crypto influencers in the space on social media. This will give you a better understanding of what people are talking about and who is leading the conversation.
3. Join a few cryptocurrency Telegram groups. This will give you a better understanding of the community, and it will be easier to find people who are interested in what you have to say.
4. Visit an exchange or two and play around with some different currencies. This will give you a better understanding of how to buy and sell your coins, as well as an understanding of the different coins available.
5. Attend some meetups or conferences where cryptocurrency is discussed. This will give you a better understanding of the general community and what people are talking about.
6. Follow the conference organizers on social media, and try to chat with them about what they are doing in order to keep up with what is going on in the community.
7. Follow the news! This is a very important step. You will be able to get a better understanding of what is going on in the industry, and how it affects you as an investor.
8. Start following the people who you like and trust in the community, and follow their advice. You will be able to get a better understanding of what is happening in the industry, as well as how it affects you as an investor.
9. Buy the coins that you like. If it is a digital currency, start buying that coin. Do not buy just because everybody else is doing it, because you will be fighting against yourself in the long run.
Who are the top crypto influencers
Cryptocurrency is still a relatively new phenomenon, with many people unfamiliar with the terminology and concepts involved. In order to promulgate awareness and understanding of this emerging technology, a number of influential individuals have emerged who can help introduce the topic to a wider audience. These “crypto influencers” are people who are well-known within their field and can help promote the benefits of using cryptocurrency as a means of payment or investment.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of the top crypto influencers or biggest crypto influencers. These are people who have made a name for themselves by talking about cryptocurrency and helping others learn more about it.
- Vitalik Buterin – Ethereum Co-Founder and Lead Developer
- Charlie Lee – Litecoin Founder and Former Director of Engineering at Coinbase
- Roger Ver – Roger Ver was one of the earliest promoters of Bitcoin back in 2011
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos– Tech entrepreneur who’s also known for being a Bitcoin and blockchain advocate
- Tim Draper -Crypto investor and founder of the venture capital firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Anthony Pompliano – founder and partner at a hedge fund that specializes in blockchain technology and digital assets.
- Changpeng Zhao – Founder of Binance and BNB token
- Erik Voorhees– founder and CEO of ShapeShift
- Natalie Brunell – Interviews with crypto experts
- Ben Armstrong – What’s new in the cryptocurrency investing space
- Elon Musk – Co-founder and CEO of Tesla
- Michael Saylor – CEO of Microstrategy
- Samuel Bankman fried – Founder of FTX crypto exchange.
- Harsh Vasitha – Founder of The Coinexpansion Group of sites
- Are You a Crypto Influencer? Contact us to Make the most popular crypto influencers list
Founder of Ethereum Blockchain and Ethereum (ETH) and a Crypto Influencers
Follow on Twitter @VitalikButerin
Known for his work in Ethereum, Buterin has also been involved in the Bitcoin community as a writer and developer. He’s also the co-founder of Bitcoin Magazine
He currently has around 1.9 million followers on Twitter where he is active. On Twitter, you can find him sharing insightful commentaries about crypto and blockchain. On the platform, he shares reviews, articles, and other valuable resources on crypto that are especially helpful for anyone who’s looking to gain a better understanding of how crypto and blockchain work.
Litecoin founder and former Coinbase director of Engineering and Crypto Influencers
Follow on Twitter @sathoshilite
Charlie Lee has close to a million followers on Twitter, making him one of the more popular thought leaders and crypto authorities. On his Twitter account, Lee shares the latest Litecoin and Litecoin Foundation news, as well as the latest articles related to crypto. He occasionally shares memes and comic strips that paint crypto news and issues in a more accessible and humorous way.
One of the most reliable sources of information on crypto and how it works, Lee has recently joined BTCS Inc. as one of its Board of Directors.
World’s First investor in Bitcoin Known as “Bitcoin Jesus,” Roger Ver was one of the earliest promoters of Bitcoin back in 2011.
Follow on Twitter @rogerkver
He was one of the early adopters of blockchain technology and has invested large sums of money in crypto-related startups including Bitcoin, Ripple, Kraken, and Purse.io. He’s also known as one of the first entrepreneurs to start accepting crypto as a form of payment.
On Twitter, he has 720,000 followers and shares the latest news and information on Bitcoin and crypto, including issues surrounding Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, ethical considerations, and even the occasional bits of worldly wisdom as Crypto Influencers
Andreas M. Antonopoulos
Andreas Antonopoulos is a Greek-British tech entrepreneur who’s also known for being a Bitcoin and blockchain advocate. (Cryptocurrency Influencers)
Follow on Twitter @aantop
He’s active on different social and digital platforms. Aside from having a Twitter account with more than 600,000 followers, he also runs a popular YouTube channel, aantonop, where he posts videos about Bitcoin, blockchain, and cryptocurrency, among others. On the channel, he also shares interviews, Q-and-As, and live streams.
A prominent venture capitalist and founder of the venture capital firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson and Draper University, Tim Draper has invested in Skype, Tesla, SpaceX, Twitter, and Coinbase.
Follow on Twitter @TimDraper
He’s also known for his Bitcoin price forecasts, as well as his vocal support for this particular digital currency.
On his Twitter account, which has around 185,000 followers, Draper shares his insights on Bitcoin, crypto, and opportunities for digital currencies.
He’s known as one of the pioneer Bitcoin supporters and is a founder and partner at a hedge fund that specializes in blockchain technology and digital assets.
Follow on Twitter @APompliano
Anthony Pompliano is one of the more active crypto influencers across a number of platforms, not just on Twitter, where he has more than 930,000 followers.
He also runs a YouTube channel, Anthony Pompliano, where he posts videos on Bitcoin and crypto discussions, podcasts, interviews, and explanations about business, tech, and finance.
Founder and CEO of Binance Exchange.
Follow on Twitter @cz_binance
He has 5.9M Followers on Twitter and Changpeng Zhao, often simply abbreviated to his initials CZ. Not only does CZ share relevant information regarding cryptocurrencies, but his FAQ series on the Binance blog and industry-leading news also make it worthwhile to follow and understand everything happening in the fast-changing crypto world.
Known as the founder and CEO of ShapeShift, one of the world’s leading crypto exchange platforms
Follow on Twitter @ErikVoorhees
Voorhees is also the co-founder of Coinapult, a Bitcoin wallet. With his experience in Bitcoin and crypto, he is heralded as one of the leading voices when it comes to Bitcoin and crypto entrepreneurship. He actively shares his insights on Twitter with his 480,000 followers. He’s also on Medium, where he writes articles about Bitcoin and ShapeShift.
Host of Coin stories on Youtube
Follow on Twitter @natbrunell
Brunell has over 213,000 followers on Twitter, as well as a YouTube channel, “Coin Stories,” where she interviews experts in the field. One of her most popular interviews is with Michael Saylor, where they question if Bitcoin is electricity or fire.
Founder of BitBoy Crypto youtube channel
Follow on Twitter @Bitboy_Crypto
Ben Armstrong is best known for his BitBoy Crypto YouTube channel, with 1.45 million subscribers. In a popular video, he shares how he would invest $1,000 into cryptocurrency. The BitBoy Crypto channel provides frequent live streams and updates on what’s happening in the crypto space so that you can always stay informed.
Founder and CEO of Space X and Tesla
Follow on Twitter @ElonMusk
The ever-unabashed defender of bitcoin and dogecoin, the King of Crypto on Twitter has amassed so much influence that a single, one-word tweet can make or break a currency, leading investors into some wild roller coasters as of late. Clearly, he’s the kind of cryptocurrency influencer to follow if you don’t want to miss out on all the action.
Founder & CEO of MicroStrategy
Follow on Twitter @saylor
Michael Saylor is one of the more prominent figures in the cryptocurrency space. With over 2.4 million followers on Twitter, Saylor is known for his daily updates on what’s happening with Bitcoin. He began investing in Bitcoin as the chairman of MicroStrategy Incorporated (MSTR), one of the first institutional buyers. Saylor has become one of the most famous cryptocurrency influencers in the past decade.
The benefits of being a cryptocurrency influencer
Cryptocurrencies have become a well-known form of payment, and for good reason. They offer many benefits that other forms of payment don’t. Cryptocurrencies are fast and easy to use, they’re anonymous, and they’re secure.
Here are five reasons why you should be a crypto influencer:
1. The Potential to Earn Good Money: As a crypto influencer, you’ll make money by promoting cryptocurrencies and ICOs. You will also make money by responding to the questions of your followers on various social media platforms.
2. The Potential to Save Money: The value of cryptocurrencies has dropped significantly since their peak. That s why it is important that you research the cryptocurrency you want to promote and find out if it is undervalued. If so, there is a high probability that the price will go up in the future.
3. The Potential to Get Known: As a cryptocurrency influencer, you will get more attention and recognition from the crypto community. You can then use the influence you have in order to help people who are still unaware of the benefits of cryptocurrencies.
4. Advantages of Working With Crypto Influencers. The crypto community is growing, and it’s getting more and more popular in different parts of the world. There are many people who can help you to promote your cryptocurrency. However, you need to find the right people who have a good reputation in the community. If you can find crypto influencers with a good reputation and a high follower count, it will be easy for them to help promote your cryptocurrency.
5. Crypto Influencers can help you achieve your goals: Influencers are people who have a good reputation in the crypto community. They can help you to promote your cryptocurrency by using their influence on social media.
Top Indian Crypto Influencers
In the last few years, cryptocurrency has been a hot top in India, because the central government is not clearing its view about cryptos, whether cryptos will be banned or approved.
Due to the continuous effort of various crypto influencers, cryptocurrency is known to young and curious people of the nation. There are a large number of crypto influences or promoters, which have created awareness among people about cryptos.
Below is the list of top crypto influencers from India
- Nischal Shetty – Founder of WazirX
- Harsh Vasistha – Founder of CoinExpansion
- Sumit Gupta – Founder of CoinDCX
- Ashish Singhal – Founder of Coin switch
- Harsh Agarwal – Founder of CoinSutra
- Qadir AK – Founder of Coinpedia
Follow on Twitter @coinexpansion89
Founder of Coinexpansion Group of Sites
Harsh Vasistha is not a techie But got infatuated with cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology resulting in one of the Fastest growing Crypto Educational and Crypto News Startup CoinExpansion.
Harsh Vasistha is one of the Early adopters of Cryptocurrency and founded CoinExpansion in late 2017.
Harsh Vasistha possesses a very curious mind and is obsessed with learning new things and have a deep interest in a wide array of Fields i.e. Geopolitics, Sports, and Finance.
CoinExpansion Group of Sites includes
Visit CoinExpansion Podcast – Get a daily dose of Crypto market developments
Founder of WazirX
He started his journey in crypto-space from mining in 2009 and now he owns his own Crypto exchange platform, which is known by all the crypto enthusiasts and has also been acquired by the world’s largest exchange, Binance.
CEO and co-founder of CoinDCX
Sumit stands by the adoption of technology to make life much easier. With this idea in mind, he stepped his way toward blockchain technology, affirming that Defi can leverage the tech to bring about a stronger economic system.
Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer of CoinSwitch.
He before joining this company he has worked with companies like CRUXPay, Reap Benefit, Urban Tailor, Amazon, Microsoft & others
“Without crypto, a Blockchain becomes just another database and that is why crypto is so essential to the entire ecosystem of Blockchain and Web3,” says Singhal.
Founder of Coinsutra
Harsh Agrawal runs an award-winning blog, ShoutMeLoud, which aims to help people be their own boss. He writes about technology and its uses.
Qadir Ak is the founder of Coinpedia.
He has over a decade of experience writing about technology and has been covering the blockchain and cryptocurrency space since 2010. He has also interviewed a few prominent experts within the cryptocurrency space.