- Contact us – Coinexpansion (an altcoins and Exchange hub)
- Crypto advertising – promote crypto products to the right audience
- Trending & latest Cryptocurrency market news – live crypto news
- Write for coinexpansion – Crypto content writer
Read the Disclaimer
At Coinexpansion we pride ourselves with guiding novice as well as advanced crypto users into the world of cryptocurrency and it’s associated technologies by providing well researched, impartial, and up to date content.
We do our best to layout the honest and clear cut assessment of the features as well as pros and cons associated with cryptocurrency products and services.
Coinexpansion has come a long way since its launch in September 2017.
Coinexpansion current Alexa rank is somewhere about 150k and has a loyal community of about 7000 subscribers and thousands of social sites followers.
We're always working to improve and intend to provide crypto users with more & more significant and reliable Crypto content.
A Cryptocurrency exchange site is a place where we buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies or altcoins (cryptocurrencies other than bitcoin) against fiat currency (USD, Euro…) or other cryptocurrencies. Visit the following article to get in-depth details about the cryptocurrency exchanges.
Cryptocurrency wallet in laymen terms is a software program where cryptocurrencies are stored.
To be technically accurate, cryptocurrencies or altcoins are not stored anywhere unlike, regular money.
There is a private key (secret number) for every wallet address that is stored in the cryptocurrency wallet. The private key is only accessible to the owner of the cryptocurrencies.
There is a public key which is open to the public (wallet address) whose primary function is to send or receive the altcoins.
Read in detail about cryptocurrency wallet in the following articles
Cryptocurrency trading is kind of similar as the traditional trading.
But the unique characteristics of cryptocurrency them more appealing as an investment options.
Generally speaking, trades occur because sellers consider the price high and buyers consider it low. Sustained price moves result from either buyers or sellers being more aggressive in crossing the spread.
In other words, whichever side is collectively more willing to pay the difference between the bid and ask prices to initiate a trade, will move price in their desired direction
- long-term crypto trading which is carried for the longer period of time.
- short-term crypto trading which is completed within minutes, hours, or a day. It is also referred to as day-trading
In short-term crypto trading, a user buys Cryptocurrency and sell it when price increases in a matter of a few hours or a few days.
In long-term crypto trading, a user buys Cryptocurrency and keep it for months and years then sell it suitably. It is as simple as this.
Read the following article to read in detail about cryptocurrency trading
- Cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency designed to work as a medium of exchange which uses cryptographical functions to conduct financial transactions. Cryptocurrencies works on blockchain technology. Blockchain is a decentralized technology spread across many computers that manages and records transactions
- Cryptocurrency is not controlled by any central authority. The decentralized nature of the blockchain makes cryptocurrencies theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation.
- Cryptocurrencies can be used as a form of payment method to buy & sell the goods and services. They can be directly transferred between two parties via the use of private and public keys. Cryptocurrency transfers are anonymous, secure, fast, and cost minimal fees in comparison to traditional payment methods.
- Currently, there are more than 7000 different cryptocurrencies traded publicly. Bitcoin is the first and most popular cryptocurrency.
- You can check the live stats of each and every cryptocurrency trading at the crypto market.