(For EU customers only)
If you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – Coinexpansion
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to its purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained, and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – You have the right to lodge a complaint if we do not provide your personal data if it is processed by our website.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any given consent for the Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
The information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address, etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. This information is used to improve the customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your personal data in order to provide our service to you. This includes, for example,
- registering your account
- providing you with other products and services that you have requested
- communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent. On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you
- to provide you with a service or to send/offer you a product
- On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes
- to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided.
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering your products/services that are similar or the same as your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners)
We Process your personal data in order to fulfill obligation rising from the law and/or use your personal data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize personal data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from the law, but not longer than
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be an appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. Even though we do not provide data to any third party providers. However, as we are using premium, secure, and trusted third-party plugins so it may be possible that we may share your data with:
Connected third parties:
- i-themes security plugin
- one signal push notification
- wp rocket
- wp Smush
- Google analytics
- Google Adsense
- Thrive leads
- Thrive architect
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges List PRO – Cool plugins
- Coins MarketCap – Cool plugins
- Let’s review
- Thirsty affiliates
- Pretty links
- Massive crypto widgets
- Wp-offload media
- Yoast SEO
We only work and always demands with our Processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection for your Personal Data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks- describe additional security measures like MaxCDN security
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify the suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur. If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
The IP address of visitors, user ID of logged in users, and username of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from specific kinds of attacks. Examples of conditions when logging occurs include login attempts, log out requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password updates. This information is retained for 1 day.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – These cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.or
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We keep contact form submissions for a certain period for customer service purposes, but you do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
Email – email@example.com
Mobile – +919810557245
The last modification was made on November 9, 2020.