Best Crypto Exchange Tokens List- Get your crypto token listed
You must be finding tokens all over the internet. But Most of us can’t really distinguish between a crypto tokens and crypto exchange tokens. So This article clarifies the difference between crypto tokens and Crypto Exchange tokens very clearly and also disccover the best crypto exchange tokens list currently trading in the crypto market.
There is a multitude of crypto exchange tokens trading in the crypto market. So if you are looking to invest in any of the available crypto exchange tokens then you can
There are more than 311 crypto exchanges for crypto trading. Some of these exchanges have their own currency which can be used to trade on their platform these are known as crypto exchange tokens.
Top 10 Crypto Exchange Tokens To Invest For Better Return
Although there are numerous crypto exchange tokens available in the crypto market to invest in. Some may increase your earnings within a few days while some may end up in losses.
But today we will provide you with a list of best-performing crypto exchange tokens which will definitely be profitable.
Binance Coin (BNB)
- Binance Coin (BNB) Launched in July 2017
- Binance is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange globally
- Binance is a unique ecosystem of decentralized, blockchain-based networks
- It has a circulating supply of 16,51,16,761 BNB coins
- The max. supply of 16,51,16,760 BNB coins.
- Leading crypto exchange in a number of countries,
- Binance conducts quarterly burning of the BNB supply
- the BNB started as a traditional ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain
- We specialize in writing in-depth reviews of Cryptocurrency platforms and products.
- 15000 to 20000 monthly organic visitors with about 200k organic impressions
- 5000+ Organic subscribers (rising every second)
- Uniswap is a popular decentralized trading protocol
- known for its role in facilitating the automated trading of decentralized finance (DeFi) tokens.
- Uniswap launched in November 2018
- Uniswap exists to create liquidity
- The total supply of Uniswap’s governance token, UNI, is 1 billion units
- UNI is an ERC-20 token, meaning it requires Ethereum to function.
- Uniswap’s UNI governance token is available for trading on a few of the best cryptocurrency exchanges
- OKB is a cryptocurrency released by the OK Blockchain Foundation and Maltese crypto exchange, OKEx.
- OKEx platform has its own crypto mining service,
- The coin is used to calculate and pay trading fees, grant users access to voting and governance on the platform
- OKX launch in 2017
- The exchange also gives users access to a multi-currency wallet
- OKB token allows users to receive up to a 40% discount on transactions
- Platform members can make passive income by staking OKB tokens
- OKEx regularly burns tokens every three months
- The coin is an ERC-20token that relies on a proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus.
- FTX launched on May 8, 2019.
- FTT is the native cryptocurrency token of the crypto derivatives trading platform FTX
- FTT is an ERC-20-compatible exchange token.
- The Ledger Nano X/S hardware wallet allows users to securely store and manage the FTT tokens via its Ethereum app.
- It has a circulating supply of 13,72,98,427 FTT coins
- The max. supply of FTT coins is 35,21,70,015.
- FTX uses a three-tiered liquidation model.
- Another feature of the FTT are leveraged tokens
- UNUS SED LEO is a utility token that’s used across the iFinex ecosystem.
- It allows Bitfinex users to save money on trading fees.
- UNUS SED LEO launched in May 2019
- token burn mechanism on a monthly basis.
- LEO tokens were issued on two blockchains Ethereum and EOS
- It has a circulating supply of 95,39,54,130 LEO coins
- UNUS SED LEO is available on Bitfinex, Gate.io, OKEx, and others.
- Originally, the total supply was set at 1 billion.
- IFinex is the parent company of Bitfinex
- Loopring establish in August 2017,
- LRC is the Ethereum-based cryptocurrency token of Loopring,
- Its aim is to combine elements of centralized and decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges
- The primary way of earning LRC is via ring mining:
- Loopring is operable on Ethereum and Neo blockchains
- These tokens are secured by the hash functions
- LRC is available on many exchanges
- KCS is the native token of KuCoin
- launched back in 2017
- It was issued as an ERC-20 token
- Users who hold more than 6 KCS can get a daily dividend
- KCS will also be the underlying fuel and general token for future KuCoin decentralized products.
- It has a circulating supply of 8,01,18,638 KCS coins
- The max. supply of 17,01,18,638 KCS coins.
- It is also used to pay for trading fees on the KuCoin Exchange Users can enjoy discounts of up to 80%.
- It can be used as a payment method for shopping, hotel reservations, buying gaming equipment, and more.
- Huobi Token (HT) is the native token of Huobi Global.
- It is a decentralized digital asset based on the Ethereum blockchain and is ERC-20 compliant.
- It first launched in January 2018,
- One key function of the token is to reduce commissions for trading operations on the exchange
- Reduced transaction fees for its users
- Convenient means of exchange with numerous popular cryptocurrencies.
- Promotion of new tokens: HT holders receive coins with each listing of new crypto assets
- Investor Protection Program: The token’s purpose is to compensate for any financial losses.
- Participation in decision-making: HT token holders can vote
- Voyager Token is a cryptocurrency broker
- The crypto brokerage service which launched in October 2018
- It supports over 55 crypto assets
- It is used to reward users within the Voyager ecosystem.
- It also generates interest when held in the Voyager app, and offers cashback, and other services for users.
- Voyager Token uses a Smart Order Routing technology
- Voyager tokens were issued as an ERC-20 token
- Voyager is a Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. (FINRA) approved crypto broker
- The max supply and circulating supply of VGX tokens is set at 222,295,208 tokens,
- Launched in 2017, Bancor was the first DeFi protocol.
- The protocol’s token allows traders to provide liquidity for the pools available on the network.
- It generates millions in fees per month for depositors
- Offering up to 60% APR on tokens like ETH, WBTC, LINK, MATIC, AAVE & more.
- Bancor is owned by its community as a DAO
- It has a circulating supply of 25,80,15,927 BNT coins
- The Bancor Network Token (BNT) has an elastic supply
Top 10 Crypto Exchange Tokens For Investment (Watch The Below Video)
Binance Coin (BNB)
Launched in July 2017, Binance is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange globally based on daily trading volume. Binance aims to bring cryptocurrency exchanges to the forefront of financial activity globally. Binance is a unique ecosystem of decentralized, blockchain-based networks. There is an initial maximum supply of 200,000,000 BNB crypto exchange tokens, of which 168,137,036 are currently in circulation as of September 2021.
The live Binance Coin price today is $543.33 USD. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #3, with a live market cap of $91,84,80,22,434 USD. Create your Binance Account Now
Uniswap is a popular decentralized trading protocol, known for its role in facilitating automated trading of decentralized finance (Defi) tokens. Uniswap exists to create liquidity — and therefore trading and the value that trading provides — for the DeFi sphere.
According to Uniswap, their governance token (UNI) was created in order to “officially enshrin[e] Uniswap as publicly-owned and self-sustainable infrastructure while continuing to carefully protect its indestructible and autonomous qualities.”
The live Uniswap price today is $15.40 USD. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #20, with a live market cap of $9,82,26,07,598 USD.
OKB is a cryptocurrency released by the OK Blockchain Foundation and Maltese crypto exchange, OKEx. The coin is used to calculate and pay trading fees, grant users access to voting and governance on the platform, and reward users for holding OKB. OKEx has become a world-leading trading floor since its launch in 2017. It allows users to receive up to a 40% discount on transactions (depending on the number of tokens a user has).
The live OKB price today is $24.22 USD. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #74, with a live market cap of $1,45,33,74,130 USD.
FTX Exchange (FTT)
FTT is the native crypto exchange tokens of the crypto derivatives trading platform FTX launched on May 8, 2019. FTT is leveraged tokens, which allow traders to put leveraged positions without the need to trade on margin. These tokens are ERC20-compatible and can be listed on any spot exchange.
FTX is backed by Almeda Research, which is known as one of the leading companies in crypto trading and one of the largest liquidity providers.
The live FTX Token price today is $40.93 USD. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #29, with a live market cap of $5,70,77,73,054 USD.
UNUS SED LEO (LEO)
UNUS SED LEO is a crypto exchange tokens that are used across the iFinex ecosystem. The cryptocurrency allows Bitfinex users to save money on trading fees. UNUS SED LEO launched in May 2019 — and unlike many other cryptocurrencies out there, it is not designed to exist forever.
A token burn mechanism means iFinex is committed to buying back UNUS SED LEO from the market on a monthly basis. These tokens are based on Ethereum and EOS respectively. A dashboard has been released by Bitfinex that offers up-to-minute information on the current supply, and how many LEO tokens have been burned.
The live UNUS SED LEO price today is $3.62 USD. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #44, with a live market cap of $3,45,53,40,655 USD.
LRC is the Ethereum-based crypto exchange tokens of Loopring, an open protocol designed for the building of decentralized crypto exchanges. Loopring’s purported goal is to combine centralized order matching with decentralized on-blockchain order settlement into a hybridized product that will take the best aspects of both centralized and decentralized exchanges.
The live Loopring price today is $1.90 USD. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #55, with a live market cap of $2,51,76,32,436 USD.
KuCoin Token (KCS)
KCS is the native crypto exchange tokens of KuCoin, which was launched back in 2017 as a profit-sharing token that allows traders to draw value from the exchange. It was issued as an ERC-20 token running on the Ethereum network and was supported by most Ethereum wallets. Users who hold more than 6 KCS can get a daily dividend, which comes from 50% of KuCoin’s daily trading fee revenue.
Besides being paid out as a dividend, KCS, as a utility token, is also used to pay for trading fees on the KuCoin Exchange, allowing users to enjoy discounts of up to 80%
The live KuCoin Token price today is $19.91 USD. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #72, with a live market cap of $1,59,48,76,362 USD.
Huobi Token (HT)
Huobi Token (HT) is the native crypto exchange tokens of the cryptocurrency exchange Huobi Global. It is a decentralized digital asset based on the Ethereum blockchain and is ERC-20 compliant. One key function of the token is to reduce commissions for trading operations on the exchange, which are usually paid from users’ wallets.
The live Huobi Token price today is $8.76 USD. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #77, with a live market cap of $1,39,52,57,756 USD.
Voyager Token (VGX)
Voyager Token (VGX) is a cryptocurrency broker that provides investors with a trusted and secure access point to crypto asset trading. The native crypto exchange tokens of the brokerage, Voyager Token (VGX), are used to reward users within the Voyager ecosystem. VGX also generates interest when held in the Voyager app, and offers cash-back rewards, and other services exclusive to Voyager users.
The live Voyager Token price today is $3.77 USD. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #87, with a live market cap of $1,04,99,15,124 USD.
Bancor Network (BNT)
BNT token is a crypto exchange token of the Bancor Network exchange. Bancor consists of a series of smart contracts that manage the on-chain conversion of tokens. The protocol makes it effortless and quick to convert tokens without having to go through an exchange. The protocol’s smart contracts manage the liquidity pools that connect various tokens available in the network.
The protocol’s smart token allows traders to provide liquidity for the pools available on the network. Anyone can contribute liquidity to the pools.
The live Bancor price today is $3.33 USD. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #108, with a live market cap of $78,23,05,682 USD.
In the end, we would like to say that this list of best Crypto exchange tokens has been prepared for long-term investment, and in the long race, these crypto exchange tokens will help investors for high earnings. This earning can be in the form of a good return, or an increase in the number of exchange crypto tokens.
As we found that all the exchange provide their native token for their customer. This token can be used to get a discount on the purchase or to exchange this token with other cryptos.
Note: Conexpansion does not promote any kind of investment and trading. Trading in cryptocurrency is a personal decision. For any gain or loss, you are only responsible.