Crypto Rewards: How to Earn Free Cryptocurrencies in 2023 (8 Ways)
Want to earn free cryptocurrencies? Well, let’s dig into it..
Cryptocurrency has become an increasingly popular form of payment in the last decade, and it looks like that trend will continue in 2023. With the potential to earn free cryptocurrencies, many people are asking what methods they can use to get their hands on some digital coins without spending any money. In this article, we’ll explore a few of the options available for earning free cryptocurrencies in 2023.
Easy Ways to earn free cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies
- Sign-up and Referral Bonuses
- Crypto Faucets
- Staking Rewards
- Learn & Earn rewards
- Playing P2E games
- Shop & Earn
- Crypto Reward Card
- Sign-up and Referral Bonuses: Many crypto exchanges offer signup bonuses to attract new customers. As more people are showing interest in the crypto space, companies are competing among themselves to provide the best offers and features to lure users.
Below are a few exchanges that provide a better deal (may not support some countries)
- eTORO – a social trading and brokerage platform for traders. You can get a $10 sign-up bonus after depositing the initial amount and you can also receive a $10 referral bonus for inviting others.
- NEXO– a digital asset lending platform, offers a $25 bonus on the first deposit by maintaining a minimum balance for 30 days.
- AVATRADE– a regulated broker, offering a great collection of products. You can avail 20% bonus on the first deposit.
- Coinbase: One of the largest crypto exchanges offers $10 in BTC for US customers.
The other platforms include Tradestation ($150 in BTC), Strike ($5 in USD), and Kucoin (a mysterious box worth $500).
- Crypto Faucets: Websites or platforms help users to earn small rewards by completing a simple task or activity.
Some of the faucets include:
- SathoshiHero.com– Earn free Bitcoins by spinning wheels every 30 minutes. Also, you can play games, participate in surveys to earn Bitcoins, and easily withdraw when you reach 10,000 satoshi (0.0001 BTC).
- Cointiply: You can earn free bitcoins by playing games, completing tasks, completing quick offers, watching videos, and completing surveys.
- FaucetCrypto.com: You can earn free cryptocurrencies just by watching advertisements, participating in surveys, playing games, and also claiming a faucet by clicking on the button every 30 min. Your reward will increase based on the levels you reach. And also you can earn 20% by referring your friends.
- Firefaucet.win: You can earn cryptocurrencies and gift cards by filling out surveys and watching videos. There are other exciting features like daily rewards, daily achievements, bonuses, levels, etc.
Some of the other faucets to try are Freecash, Freebfg, cryptowin.io.
- Staking Rewards: Staking is the process of holding cryptocurrencies to earn rewards or interest where the cryptos will be locked and cannot be transferred for a certain period of time.
The platforms that offer staking are:
4. Learn & Earn Rewards (L2E): You can earn cryptocurrencies by learning crypto-related topics like watching educational videos, participating in quizzes, and reading articles.
The platforms that support LearntoEarn are:
- Cake DeFi
5. Play-to-Earn Games: You can earn by playing your favorite blockchain games. Some P2E games require tokens or NFTs to play a game while some help you to earn crypto rewards by completing quests. There are games for both mobile and PC versions.
Some of the popular P2E games include:
- The Sandbox
- Axie infinity
- Swords of BloodFight Out
Want to know more about P2E games, click here
6. Shop & Earn: You can earn cryptocurrencies by shopping online from mobile apps or Chrome extensions. Some of the popular sites include:
- StormX: You can earn from 0.5% to over 87.5 %. It has over 1000 stores to shop from including ebay, Levi’s, adidas, agada, and SONAS.
- Social Good: It is a web3 Loyalty platform built on blockchain that helps users to earn token rewards from daily shopping by linking their VISA card. You can also play in-app games to boost your earnings.
- ShopNext: You can earn by shopping through their app or Chrome extension and earn crypto cashback through eBay, Best Buy, Walmart, Expedia, and more
7. AIRDROPS: Airdrops are free tokens sent to the members of the community as a part of a blockchain project marketing initiative. They would ask the users to follow their social accounts, share tweets, and create and sign up for their accounts to be eligible for the free tokens. Latest Airdrops can be available on sites like airdrops.io and also follow Twitter for the latest updates on Airdrops and bounties.
There are potential threats involved in Airdrops like pump and dump, and dusting attacks. Need to be cautious while participating in these events and don’t share your personal details.
Some of the latest Airdrops include:
- ChainGPT-over 150,000 $CGPT to reward users.
- Optimism (second wave)
- Vela Exchange
- Metatime- 200M #MTC prize pool
8. Crypto Reward Card: By using credit cards for purchasing, you can earn cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
Some of the Credit cards include
- Gemini Credit Card
- BlockFi Rewards Visa Signature card
- Nexo Card
- Crypto.com Visa Card
- Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Visa
In conclusion, earning free cryptocurrencies can be a great way to jumpstart your venture into the world of digital assets. Whether you are a novice or a seasoned investor, there are plenty of ways to get free crypto out there. From participating in airdrops to playing video games and taking surveys, the possibilities are endless.
However, do your research and have some basic knowledge of the Cryptocurrency industry before stepping into the crypto space.