A crypto wallet is a software program or physical device that allows you to store your crypto and allow for the sending and receiving of crypto transactions.
exodus crypto wallet review – At a glance
Below is a look at the exodus crypto wallet review. Below is the list of features that will be discussed in this review and it will help in finding Exodus is secure and legit.
|Establishment||In 2015 by JP Richardson and Daniel Castagnoli.|
|Type of wallets||Hardware, Software (APP), and Web Wallet.|
|Cryptocurrencies Supported||More than 25 Cryptos are supported by Exodus.|
|Services available||NFTs, Cryptos, Web3, DeFi.|
|OS Supported||Windows, Linux, and macOS.|
|Crypto Staking Option||Solana, Alogrand, Cosmos, Cardano, Tezos, veChain, and many others.|
|Customer care services||Chat, Email, and social media|
About Exodus Crypto wallet
Exodus crypto wallet was established in 2015 by JP Richardson and Daniel Castagnoli. Exodus wallets provide different types of wallet services like Trezor Hardware wallet, Web Wallet, and Mobile App wallet. Web3 wallet for Web3 platform and DeFi.
The Exodus crypto wallet is a desktop-based digital asset management system that allows users to store, manage and exchange cryptocurrencies. The software is free to download on Windows, macOS, and Linux systems.
With Exodus, one can Manage and exchange 235+ cryptos and NFTs on your web browser, mobile, desktop, and hardware wallets.
Buying Crypto at Exodus
Buying Crypto at Exodus is as easy as it is on other crypto exchanges. You can buy Crypto in USD, EUR, and GBP. Easily buy crypto with your credit/debit card, bank account, and Apple Pay.
There are more than 25 cryptos that can be purchased. Check here the list of best crypto exchanges to buy crypto.
Multichain Web3 WalletEexodus crypto wallet review
With Exodus crypto wallet users can buy NFTs, access Defi dApps, and explore Web3 across multiple networks on Chrome and Brave browsers.
The key features of the Exodus web3 wallet
- Explore Solana DeFi, NFTs, and dApps
- Fund your wallet with USD and another fiat
- Grow your collection and browse your Solana NFTs
Exodus wallet’s Mobile Application
Exodus crypto wallet has a mobile app that helps you to Manage multiple portfolios, stake and buy crypto, view your NFTs, and explore Web3 on Android and iOS.
You can download apps for both Android and iOS Operating systems. Enjoy an enhanced user experience that emphasizes ease of use and financial sovereignty. Manage over 100 cryptocurrencies with real-time charts. Securely trade or stake your favorite coins in seconds.
Featured Apps make it easy to earn interest in crypto. No account setup is required. Download Exodus and you’re ready to go.
The benefit of the Exodus Mobile app
- Sync with yourExodus Desktop app
- Exchange crypto in just two taps
- Monitor market movements on the go
exodus crypto wallet review of builtin Exchange
Below is an Exodus crypto wallet review of the Builtin crypto exchange available on platforms.
The in-app exchange in the Exodus crypto wallet allows you to connect to our third-party exchange API providers inside of your Exodus wallet to exchange 150+ supported crypto assets.
The in-app feature that Exodus offers is more like a connection to a decentralized exchange. When you want to exchange, you send an amount of crypto to our third-party exchange API provider.
Because sending your crypto is an on-chain transaction, it costs a network transaction fee. When your exchange is completed, you receive the exchanged crypto back in your wallet
What are the pros of the exchange feature in the Exodus app?
The in-app exchange has many benefits. Here are some of the pros:
- Easy to use. Exchange crypto in a few intuitive clicks or taps.
- You control your private keys. You always have total control over your private keys, 12-word secret recovery phrase, and funds.
- No limits. Even if third-party API providers have single-exchange maximums, you can exchange as many times as you would like.
- Privacy. There are no forms to fill out or agreements to sign. You can exchange as long as you have crypto in your wallet.
- More crypto-to-crypto pairs. Most assets can be exchanged for the crypto you want in one step.
- Exchange 150+ assets. Multiple third-party exchange API providers offer over 150 assets to choose from, all in one place.
What are the cons of the exchange feature in the Exodus app?
Now let’s go over the cons of the Exodus in-app exchange:
- You have to manage your own private keys. With great power comes great responsibility. You are responsible for keeping your private keys and 12-word secret recovery phrases safe.
- No advanced buying or selling options – The in-app exchange allows you to exchange one crypto for another at the current price. It does not offer margin, limit, or stop-loss orders.
- Fluctuating market conditions. Depending on market conditions, including the possibility of rapidly fluctuating prices and variable token liquidity, at times the third-party exchange API providers in Exodus will show higher exchange spreads. You always have the option to wait for more favorable market conditions to complete your exchange
Earn Crypto Rewards on Exodus
Exodus crypto wallet makes it easy to set up your crypto passive income. Earn crypto on your holdings with a tap of a button. Staking crypto has never been so simple in the Exodus crypto-earning app.
Start earning today it is simply choosing one of the listed assets and setting up your passive income. Assets that support staking allow you to earn interest like a savings account. The more crypto you stake, the more you earn.
Exodus Profit Calculator
Exodus crypto wallet provided staking for many cryptos, which can be staked to earn huge profits. Users can also calculate profit on staking crypto with the Exodus profit calculator.
- Firstly chose from the list of crypto you want to stake like, Solana, Alogrand, Cosmos, Cardano, Tezos, veChain, and many others.
- Secondly, select the number of coins you want to stake.
- Thirdly select the number of months for which you want to stake crypto.
On the right side, you will see the interest or staking rate, and below that there is potential profit indicated, which shows the number of coins you will earn after staking your coins.
Review of Exodus Crypto Wallet & Trezor Hardware wallet pair.
Exodus and Trezor work together to take your wallet’s security to a whole new level. Both Trezor Model T and Trezor One are compatible with Exodus.
All-in-one wallet to secure, manage and exchange blockchain assets. Manage and exchange your cryptocurrencies in Exodus securely from your Trezor. No signup or registration is required.
How to set up Trezor Hardware wallet with Exodus
- Get your Trezor to start using your cryptocurrencies in Exodus securely from your hardware wallet.
- Install Trezor Bridge to set up your brand
- Pair with Exodus: Open the Exodus wallet with your Trezor plugged in to connect and start using them together.
The key feature of Exodus and Trezor wallet
- Built-in Trezor security
- Exchange assets between Trezor and Exodus
- Assets stay securely offline on Trezor hardware
Exodus Crypro wallet review of Customer care services
Customer care services are important for any business. They help to ensure that customers are happy with the product or service they have received. Good customer care can help to reduce complaints and increase customer satisfaction.
There are a few things to keep in mind when providing customer care services. First, it is important to be polite and professional. Second, it is important to listen to the customer and try to understand their issue.
Exodus provides all these features and you can contact them by Chat option which is available on the web page, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exodus is also active on social media apps like Twitter and Facebook.
In conclusion, the Exodus crypto wallet is a great option for those looking for a secure and easy-to-use way to store their cryptocurrency. With its built-in exchange and support for multiple currencies, it’s a versatile tool that can help you grow your portfolio. If you’re looking for a reliable and user-friendly wallet, the Exodus wallet is a great choice.