Can PEPE and POOH outshine Shiba Inu and Dogecoin to become the best meme tokens in 2023?
Table of Contents
The hype around PEPE and POOH tokens doesn’t seem to be stopping soon. These meme tokens have been trending since last month, creating curiosity among Investors. The crypto Industry is keenly observing the trend. The craze of these types of meme tokens will bring many people into the Crypto Industry. Along with meme tokens, fan tokens, NFTs, DeFi are also gaining popularity.
Let’s understand these Meme tokens deeply!!
Check out the top performing cryptocurrencies
What is a Meme Token?
Meme tokens are cryptocurrencies that are inspired from memes and internet jokes. They focus on community engagement for promotion and gain popularity. Celebrities and social media influencers play a prominent part in pumping the prices. Some of the popular meme tokens include Shiba Inu and Dogecoin.
PEPE is a deflationary meme coin running on the Ethereum blockchain. The cryptocurrency was created as a tribute to the Pepe the Frog internet meme.
With the popularity of Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, the PEPE token saw a huge market and quickly grabbed the attention of the public using social media platforms like Twitter to promote their token. It got listed on OKX recently.
“The dogs have had their day, it’s time for Pepe to take reign”
It has had a tremendous upsurge of 1717.14% since last month, leading the bullish market. If this trend continues, then it will give great competition to other cryptocurrencies.
This meme token has made overnight millionaires and is currently ranked in the top 85 among other cryptocurrencies.
According to popular Twitter user Defi_Mochi, a wallet address has bought a heavy stack of $217k worth of $PEPE at the $0.000000240 mark and accumulated at an avg cost basis of $0.000000259. This has netted him a fat profit of $1,493,057 in 2 weeks.
Wallet No. 1️⃣ 0x9bcb2— Defi_Mochi (mochi, mochi 🍡) (@defi_mochi) May 1, 2023
This wallet bought a heavy stack of $217k worth of $PEPE at the $0.000000240 mark and accumulated at an avg cost basis of $0.000000259 (its now $0.00000128).
This has netted him a fat profit of $1,493,057 💵 over just 2 weeks
The total supply of tokens is 420,690,000,000,000 and out of that, 93.1% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens were burnt, and the contract was renounced. The remaining 6.9% of the supply is held for future purposes. It comes with zero taxes.
How to buy PEPE Tokens
- First, you should have a wallet or create a new one like MetaMask (available on the app store/ google play). Desktop users can download the MetaMask Chrome extension.
- To purchase the token, you need ETH in your wallet (so, first purchase Ether through Metamask).
- Connect your wallet with Uniswap from the browser (Metamask or any browser) by going to app.uniswap.org.
- After connecting the wallet, paste the $PEPE token address into Uniswap, select the token, and confirm. Metamask will prompt you to sign for confirmation.
- Then switch ETH for $PEPE with zero taxes. That’s it!
The current price of $PEPE token is $0.000001023 at the time of writing with a 24h market volume of $255,912,297.
POOH was launched on the Ethereum blockchain with no presale, zero taxes, LP burnt and contract renounced. POOH promoted their token through social sites like Twitter, and Discord, using influencers, and other crypto forums like Reddit.
These strategies helped to create awareness among the users. They also listed their token on popular price tracking sites like Coinmarketcap and CoinGecko.
Engaging with the POOH community and rewarding users helped them to grab the attention of people.
The total supply of POOH coins is 420,690,000,000,000 with 95% locked in Uniswap and 5% is allocated for centralized exchanges. POOH is 100% community driven. The mission of POOH is to grow, survive and develop organically. Everyone should get an equal chance to own POOH.
How to Buy POOH Tokens
- Download an Ethereum wallet like Metamask and buy ETH.
- Connect your wallet on Uniswap and paste in the POOH contract address.
- Select POOH and confirm.
- Metamask will prompt you to sign for confirmation. Then swap ETH for POOH. Done…!!!
POOH is trading at $0.00000002816 with a 24h volume of $15,394,448. POOH had an increase of 2917% since last month. The price has gone up to 71% in the last 24 hours. It is moving towards a bullish long ride and is going to settle any time sooner.
Meme tokens have an edge over other cryptocurrencies to skyrocket within no time. However, they may soon collapse anytime that had occurred with other Meme tokens earlier. It can be just another crypto bubble. So, do your research before investing in this volatile Crypto market. Don’t get misled by the hype.
“Invest wisely, earn nicely”