Best Ethereum exchange
The article list “9 best Ethereum exchange to buy Ethereum worldwide 2022” with every possible payment method in any part of the world.
There is a large number and different types of cryptocurrencies in the crypto market, more than 5,000.
But before diving into the article deeply. Let me give an overview of Ethereum.
Ethereum is the second most tradeable cryptocurrency on the altcoin trading platform with a current market cap of $538.02 B and priced at $4,546.76 at the time of writing this article.
Ethereum was created by a 19-year-old blockchain developer Vitalik Buterin in 2015.
Ethereum works the same as Bitcoin at blockchain technology. But the use of Blockchain technology is what separates Ethereum from bitcoin.
While Bitcoin’s blockchain technology records, stores, and replicated data on many computers around the world showing us how digital funds have moved from one place to another.
Ethereum blockchain technology takes one step further and also runs computer code equivalently on many computers around the world which facilitate the exchange of money, data, contracts, or any asset with value.
This computer code is phrased as smart contracts. That’s How Ethereum is explained on its website
Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
These apps run on a custom built blockchain, an enormously powerful shared global infrastructure that can move value around and represent the ownership of property.
This enables developers to create markets, store registries of debts or promises, move funds in accordance with instructions given long in the past (like a will or a futures contract) and many other things that have not been invented yet, all without a middleman or counterparty risk.
The project was bootstrapped via an ether presale in August 2014 by fans all around the world. It is developed by the Ethereum Foundation, a Swiss non-profit, with contributions from great minds across the globe.
There are about 118.24 M Ethereum available for circulation.
Best Ethereum exchange to buy Ethereum worldwide 2022
1. Best Ethereum Exchange to buy Ethereum with a Credit & Debit card
- Coinbase – World’s most renowned Ethereum exchange to buy Ethereum with a credit & debit card instantly (especially for US customers). Doesn’t allows buying Ethereum in India
- Coinmama – High liquidity and buying limits. One of the world’s most renowned and secure Ethereum exchanges worldwide to buy Ethereum with a credit & debit card instantly.
- Cex.io – Cex.io Crypto Exchange is a cryptocurrency broker as well as a trading platform. Cex.io accept credit and debit card.
- Changelly – the worlds leading instant cryptocurrency exchange to buy Ethereum with a credit & debit card in no time.
- Coinswitch – Indian instant cryptocurrency exchange.
- Exmo – Buy Ethereum with a credit & debit card instantly. More than 50 payment options are available.
- ByBit– Buybit accept credit and debit card for payment and other payment methods
- Binance – Binance accepts credit and debit cards for payment and various other methods for payment.
2. Buy Ethereum with PayPal
The best way to buy Ethereum with PayPal is to buy Indirectly.
First, buy Bitcoin with Paypal at the LocalBitcoins exchange. Next transfer Bitcoin to Binance Exchange. Subsequently, trade Bitcoin with Ethereum at Binance
- Local bitcoins – Almost every possible payment method is available to Buy Bitcoin including PayPal. Then Exchange Bitcoin with Ethereum at Binance
- Paxful – Follow the above process.
3. Best Ethereum Exchange to buy Ethereum with Cash
Coinmama – is the only Ethereum exchange that allows buying Ethereum with cash instantly.
The second way is to buy Ethereum with cash (Indirectly).
First, buy Bitcoin with cash at LocalBitcoins. Then transfer and exchange Bitcoin with Ethereum at Binance
4. Bank transfer
Buy Ethereum with the bank transfer at the below listed Ethereum exchange
5. Best Ethereum Exchange to buy Ethereum with Payza, Neteller and Skrill
As I mentioned above, you can always buy Bitcoin with Payza, Neteller, and Skrill at LocalBitcoins. Then transfer and exchange Bitcoin with Ethereum at Binance
6. Buy Ethereum with Bitcoin and altcoins
Note – Always store your Ethereum in a hardware wallet never leave them on a web wallet