In our article of Best Cryptocurrency to invest in December 2021, we have considered various selection factors to prepare this list for investors like you. There are more than 5000 cryptocurrencies available to invest in, so investors may be confused to select the best option.
There are many questions which an investor may be concerned about before investing like whether to invest in only 1 coin, go for 2 different coins or should I invest in Multiple coins?
You need not worry about it we will help in selecting the best coin for investment. As there is no certain rules or formula to buy a cryptocurrency, it depends upon one need and risk involved.
Our Selection Factors : Cryptocurrency to invest in December
- Age and enthusiast trust : Need to know how long this coin is in the market , how much trust other investors have in it.
- Blockchain generation: Need to Know about the technology involved in coin generation.
- Speciality: Over a time period, each currency specializes itself in a certain field.
- Supply conditions: Supply being limited or unlimited can shape basic aspects of how a currency is used, and the impact it has on the wider economy.
- Value and divisibility: Similarly, a cryptocurrency whole that can be divided into a million/billion sub-units, allows for flexibility in transactions.
- Transaction costs: There is always a cost to handling a transaction, you need to check how much you will pay for the transaction.
- Transaction speed – This would be analogous to waiting in a check-out queue, you’d prefer the cashier to confirm your purchase or sale as soon as possible.
- Perceived transaction privacy – Within the crypto community, currencies can be perceived to allow for differing levels of privacy, even if law enforcement authorities have their methods to trace almost every transaction.
Notably, internal and external have an influence on a currency performs in the long run, and how it performs compared to other currencies. Many of the factors noted above can also have an impact on the currency we use daily.
List Of Top Investing Cryptocurrency to invest in December
Bitcoin(BTC) – Continues to dominate and gain ground against other cryptocurrencies, being the oldest that has survived for a decade. It has pretty much fallen into the slot of an asset you buy for the long term.
Ethereum(ETH) – Introduced innovations to the blockchain, and became a platform for other applications; it is the silver to Bitcoin’s gold. Ether is what you need to take part in high-value trades including non-fungible tokens (NFT).
Cardano(ADA) – claims to be more friendly to the environment, than other currencies. Like company dividends on stock, it is able to justify stronger prices over time, as it has gathered real-world uses, from farm supply chains to fighting retail plagiarism.
Tether(USDT) – Uniquely in the crypto world, a significant rise or fall in this currency’s value would be seen as a failure. That is because it is a ‘Stablecoin’ which is used to buy and sell other cryptocurrencies.
Solana(SOL) – Is positioned in the sunrise sector of decentralized finance (DeFi) solutions, with 368 dApps built on top of it. It plays nice with other networks as well, and is attractive to developers, with users of those applications likely to need Solana tokens.
Polkadot(DOT) – Applies a lot of the lessons that cryptocurrencies learned over a decade, with advantages that could help it dominate the landscape. It plays well with others, costs less to transact, and at a faster speed; which is quite the dream of the developing crypto finance sector.
Dogecoin(DOGE) – Created as a meme/joke, even the co-founder is stunned by this coin. Its value rose sharply with celebrity encouragement, but experts say its nature ensures that it may not rise so high again in the future.
Ripple(XRP) – Launched in 2013, Ripple is one of the largest digital asset projects in the industry, with a market capitalization in tens of billions of dollars. Ripple’s total supply of 100 billion XRP tokens still qualifies it as a low-value crypto asset. Currently, Ripple is used for cross-border payments by over 250 banks and has an impressive transaction processing time with minimal fees.
Binance Coin(BNB) – Launched in 2017, Binance Coin has expanded past merely facilitating trades on Binance’s exchange platform. Now, it can be used for trading, payment processing or even booking travel arrangements. It can also be traded or exchanged for other forms of cryptocurrency, such as Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Shiba Inu – Founded in 2020 by an anonymous person going by the name Ryoshi, Shiba Inu soared to record highs to become the 11th-biggest cryptocurrency by market value., SHIB was up 50% and reached an all-time high. Shiba Inu surged nearly 40 percent after US-based Coinbase said its customers can trade, send, receive, or store SHIB on its platform.
Hope this list of best Cryptocurrency to invest in December 2021 will help in choosing the correct currency to invest in. This article will help in boosting your investment and increase your earning.
To know the latest price of cryptocurrency click here