Last Updated on October 11, 2021 by TARUN CHAUHAN
Best Crypto Trading Platforms for Advanced Margin trading
Crypto trading is a whole new branch of trading and has been attracting as many traders and investors as gold, penny stocks or real estate, if not more. Well, the numbers certainly are. That’s where the trading platforms comes in to the equation So In this article after lot of fact-finding, dvelving, and self testing of the multiple margin trading platforms we have shortlisted few of the best crypto trading platforms available worldwide to trade crypto professionally and securely.
The first major step is to find a suitable, secure, and best altcoin trading platform for convenient and profitable altcoin trading.
For the last 2 years, or so, cryptocurrencies (especially Bitcoin) have been a focal topic in the financial market. Cryptocurrency as an investment option seems to be rising exponentially. So is the demand for the best crypto trading platforms where investment can be made.
In recent years, the Bitcoin price got surged more than 3000%. It’s then people realized investing in altcoins rather than Bitcoin.
This led to an increasing market cap of altcoins. Especially major cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Litecoin, Binance coin, Ripple, Bitcoin cash, Cardano, Lumen, NEO, etc.
The market is currently flooded with altcoins. You can find 1500 altcoins lists actively trading on our platform. Many of these cryptocurrency prices are far less than Bitcoin, making them more accessible to investors without a significant amount of initial capital to spend.
A large number of altcoin and volatility in their price has open a whole new branch of trading called crypto trading. It is similar to forex trading with fewer technicalities.
In fact, it depends on the basic trading rule “buy low and sells high”.
Altcoin trading can be short-term or long-term trading. Short term altcoin trading is like short-selling any investment product — if done smartly, it can yield significant rewards quickly.
In order to start altcoin trading, a trader should possess cryptocurrency.
“whether a trader buys the cryptocurrency directly through a cryptocurrency exchange or transfer from the Altcoin wallet to the altcoin trading platform”
While Bitcoin trading against fiat money is available on numerous bitcoin exchange.
Altcoin trading is a niche in which only a few platforms are specialized and their features differ a lot compared to a regular Bitcoin exchange
The fundamental requirements to be on the list of Best Crypto Trading Platforms
1. Reputation and Background:
Reputation and Credibility is the first thing that you must consider before selecting a cryptocurrency trading platform.
The best way to know the reputation of a trading platform is to check user reviews on major cryptocurrency public forums like Bitcoin talk, medium or Reddit.
2. Ease of use:
Best altcoin trading platform should have an easy to use platform or user-friendly platform. So even new crypto traders can get accustomed to the altcoin trading.
The cryptocurrency trading platform must have robust security.
So a user can trade with a peace of mind and can leave trading asset over the exchange.
Fees are another factor in the search of a specialized top altcoin trading platform.
The cryptocurrency trading platform must have minimal fees so that you can make a good profit out of it.
If the fee is high, it would be difficult to book your profits in small trades.
5. Number of altcoins to trade:
Higher the number of legitimate altcoins to trade better will be the altcoin trading platform for altcoin traders.
Liquidity means how quickly the trader can get your hands on your wanted currency by exchanging it for other currencies.
Higher the liquidity better the cryptocurrency trading platform for altcoin trading.
7. Trading tools:
Trading tools are the certain trading features offered by a specialized altcoin trading platform to make trading more convenient.
8. Customer support:
Customer Support of the best altcoin trading platforms should be of top-notch and should available 24*7 via various platforms.
9. Countries supported:
Availability of an altcoin trading platform to the number of countries is also a major factor to be on the list of 11 best crypto trading platforms
According to these criteria, I have listed the 11 best crypto trading platforms for Margin trading.
11 Top Best Crypto trading platforms list for altcoin trading
- ICO was announced on June 2017
- China-born exchange
- Binance offers more than 200 altcoins
- The trading fee is currently 0.1%, regardless of the coin, but it can be halved if paid with BNB
- Two-factor authentication is available for basic security of the exchange
- No deposit fees on the platform
- Low trading fee.
- More than 200 altcoins are available for trade.
- High trading volume
- Only Email Support for Customer.
- Doesn’t support fiat currencies as the payment method.
- since 2012, was launched in San Francisco
- more than 56 million users
- Over 50 cryptocurrencies supported
- Insurance policy against loss from theft, and stores a majority of digital assets offline
- Coinbase’s spread is equal to about 0.50% of your crypto sales and purchases
- Coinbase also charges a fee, the greater of either a flat fee or a variable one depending on the amount purchased and the payment type.
- 2-step verification.
- Solid variety of altcoin choices
- Extremely simple user interface
- Very high liquidity
- Strong security measures
- Crypto-to-crypto trading:
- Mobile app
- High fees when not using Coinbase Pro
- reports of hacks draining users’ accounts
- May not have as many altcoins as some other exchanges
- Established in 2013, based in London
- Operated both as a Bitcoin exchange and cloud mining service
- Cex.io support USD, Euro, GBP, and BTC/RUB market is also added recently.
- Cex.io charge 0.1% to 0.2% trading fee depending on the trading pairs
- Well established and secure platform
- Allows buying bitcoin with a credit & debit card
- High trading volume
- Relatively high fee on buying Bitcoin and altcoins with a Credit card directly
- Bybit says it can handle 100,000 transactions per second
- A user-friendly and intuitive user experience.
- Test account for trading learning
- USDT and inverse perpetual contracts.
- Quick and safe deposits/ withdrawals.
- A 24/7 extensive customer support.
- Up to 100x leverage on crypto
- Advanced tools supported by great technology
- offers futures contracts on Ripple and EOS with leverage of 25x.
- Bybit offers three types of orders.(Market Order, Limit Order, Conditional Order)
- Not available in the U.S.
- Not suited to spot trading
- Crypto derivatives are extremely risky
- Launched by HDR Global Trading Limited in 2014
- have more than 1M user access monthly
- daily trading volume of over 1M BTC.
- Bitmex also offers cold storage wallet for altcoins.
- Bitmex has very competitive 0.25% trading fee.
- no deposit fees and withdrawal fees
- Bitmex offers high liquidity and leverage up to 100x
- One of the best and advanced altcoin trading platform
- Supports anonymity
- A wide variety of trading options
- Offer leverage up to 1:100
- Not a beginner-friendly platform (will take time to get accustomed)
- BitMEX customer support is contactable using a ticket system only
- Founded in 2018 and headquartered in the Seychelles,
- Supports both long and short trading as well as trading with leverage.
- Only accepts crypto transfers but barely offers any crypto trading choices
- High emphasis on security.
- PrimeXBT offers leveraged trading up to 100 times
- Have access to more than 280 currencies globally.
- Fee is a percent of the open trade that ranges between 0.00277% to 0.1389% based on the type of trade
- 2FA and an extensive cyber-security framework in place to protect customer assets.
- Competitively low fees for trading.
- PrimeXBT supports the trading of fiat and crypto, commodities, and indices.
- Very responsive customer support team via Live Chat
- No demo account
- supports 5 Altcoins only.
- PrimeXBT does support crypto purchases by debit/credit card and SEPA bank transfer.
- Establish in 2013
- Easy-to-use cryptocurrency exchange
- Can buy or invest in crypto currency.
- simple and user-friendly platform
- Fast verification
- Coinmama sells 10 cryptocurrencies
- Live Chat and email assistance
- Buying limit with minimum and maximum amount
- worldwide operation with few exception
- High spending limits
- Buy with a credit card
- Person-to-Person payments
- Coinmama accepts payment in any fiat currency,
- Brokerage service fee of 5.9%
- credit card processing fee is 5%
- No wallet
- High fees
- Limited currency selection
- Coinmama doesn’t facilitate trades between buyers and sellers
- It supports more than 200 varieties of cryptos.
- It has 24 hours customer support.
- Crypto Withdrawal Limit
- Charges 0.04% and 0.06% on takers and makers, respectively
- Withdrawal of INR can take up to 6 hours to deposit in your bank account.
- exceptional customer services with 24 hours support
- Mobile App is Available.
- Availability of a wide range of coins for trading.
- The futures trading is around 20 times the leverage.
- It is available for multiple platforms.
- It accepts payment methods like UPI and IMPS.
- CoinDCX charges a withdrawal fee of 0.0005 BTC per BTC-withdrawal.
- CoinDCX deposit fiat currency only through wire transfer.
- INR is only FIAT currency, and no other options are available.
- You will need verification for higher FIAT values
- Establishment in 2013, in China
- Provides margin trading, futures trading, DEX trading, perpetuals trading, and options trading
- Maker fee of 0.08% and a taker fee of 0.1%.
- OKEx does not charge withdrawal fees
- leverage as high as 10x for spot, and 100x margin for futures
- OKEx is available in most regions of the world, with a few exceptions.
- Wide variety of coins and tokens, 670 market pairs
- Passive income with Earn
- Easy sign-up with no identity verification required
- Native OKEx blockchain gives users access to Decentralized Finance
- Quick order matching
- military-grade security,
- Can only fund with crypto unless you want to use a 3rd party
- Not available to US customers
- Lack of a demo trading account
- Launched in 2013. London based.
- Support Lesser Fiat Currency.
- Trading large number of cryptocurrency.
- Supports more than 50 payment methods
- Exmo charge 0.2% fix trading fee
- It charges 6% with the credit card & direct card, 2.5% if you deposit with a credit card using (UAH).
- Multiple payment options to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies
- A healthy number of cryptocurrencies available for altcoin trading
- Support is top-notch
- Withdrawal fee charged by Exmo varies from 0% to 4%
- High depositing and withdrawal fee
- Credit card transactions cost way too much
- Basic altcoin trading platform
- Established in 2013
- more than 200 altcoins
- USD and Euro are fiats accepted
- no cryptocurrency depositing fee at HitBtc
- Fiat depositing fee is relatively low and depends on the amount and currency.
- taker is charged with 0.1% trading fee while the maker receives the rebate of 0.01% at the trading amount
- Accepts payment via wire transfer and cryptocurrencies
- HitBtc offers to stop and limits trading option
- Security of the exchange is robust
- Low trading fee
- A myriad of altcoins available
- Support multiple order types
- Customer support is available
- HitBtc got hacked once in 2015
- Customer support is poor
- List Element
11 Top Best Crypto trading platforms in Details
- Opened in 2012
- Based in Hong Kong
- Allows you to buy altcoins with fiat money
- advanced trading tools such as limit orders, stop orders, trailing stop, fill or kill, and TWAP, along with different market charts.
- two-factor authentication to keep your account secure
- Support is available 24/7 but only via email
- Commission fee of 0.1% to 0.2% depending upon the trading amount
- High trading volume
- High liquidity
- Margin trading and leverage available
- Unlimited withdrawal
- Not available for the USA residents
- Got hacked in 2016 (but recover well
- In late 2017 had payment and registration issues.
- operational since 2014
- 2-factor authentication
- more than 250 active altcoins
- Bittrex charges a 0.25% trading fee
- Withdrawal fee varies according to cryptocurrency
- Support all major countries worldwide
- Security is top-notch
- A large list of tradable altcoin
- Beginner-friendly interface
- platform has never been hacked or compromised
- Fiat currencies are not supported
- Poor Customer support
- temporary suspension of users account without giving any reasonable explanation.
1. Bitfinex – Crypto trading exchange
Bitfinex is one of the best altcoin trading platforms was officially opened in 2012 by Bitfinex Limited
The company is based in Hong Kong and is in operation since 2014 with a large trading volume even higher than the one of the most reputed Bitcoin exchange (Coinbase.)
It allows you to trade popular cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin. In addition to a suite of advanced trading features and charting tool, Bitfinex provides access to peer-to-peer (P2P) financing, an OTC market and margin trading for a wide selection of digital assets and derivatives trading.
They charge a commission fee of 0.1% to 0.2% depending upon the trading amount.
Bitfinex uses a maker-taker fee model in which a maker who adds liquidity to the exchange ecology, and a taker is the one who removes it. The maker is charged with 0.1% fee and the taker is charged with 0.25 fee.
Bitfinex allows you to buy altcoins with fiat money (USD and Euro). Cryptocurrencies are also accepted.
Bitfinex user interface is very friendly even to beginners. The platform offers quick options to buy and sell cryptocurrency as well as to place orders. The altcoin trading platform is mobile-friendly and responsive.
Bitfinex (altcoin trading platform) provides advanced trading tools such as limit orders, stop orders, trailing stop, fill or kill, and TWAP, along with different market charts.
It also offers high Ethereum and Bitcoin liquidity.
It offers 2-factor authentication to keep your account secure and user have to get the account verified before an individual can start altcoin trading.
You need to provide the email address, personal information including mobile no and have to upload related documents to get your individual account verified
Support is available 24/7 but only via email.
The Bitfinex trading platform supports most countries worldwide excluding the U.S.A.
Bitfinex is available in India
Binance ICO ( initial coin offering )was announced on June 2017. The exchange was first created in 2017 and was originally located in China
Though it is China-born, it doesn’t serve its native country but is open to almost all countries around the world.
It has built an outstanding reputation in such a short period of time.
Binance is an exchange that hosts crypto-to-crypto trades. This means that they do not accept real-world money, such as U.S Dollars (USD) or Euros (EUR).
Binance trading volume has skyrocketed since its launch and it is already in the best altcoin trading platform according to trading volume. They are now averaging more than $1 billion in daily trades, making them the largest exchange for alt-coin trading.
Binance offers more than 200 altcoins and it is said to be the first adopter of a new ICO token. There are more than 100 different cryptocurrencies available at Binance.
There are no deposit fees on the platform but trading and withdrawal charged a minimal fee.
The trading fee is currently 0.1%, regardless of the coin, but it can be halved if paid with BNB (Binance coin, an altcoin backed by the platform itself).
Binance uses maker-taker fee model. Watch the below video to understand maker-taker fee model
Withdrawal fees depend on the withdrawal cryptocurrency. Binance is also multilinguistic.
Fiat deposits are not accepted, the site only accepts more than 500 cryptocurrencies. It allows crypto to crypto exchange.
Binance uses two different trading method one is basic and another one is advanced. There are more than 500 trading pairs available for altcoin trading.
Two-factor authentication is available for basic security of the exchange. The platform also offers a multi-tier and multi-tier security system architecture.
It is easy to navigate on the Binance platform. The platform can be a little bit tricky for beginners. A little bit of time in exploring the tabs will make newbies confident.
The website doesn’t lag for a second, provides a great user experience. They also have mobile apps for both iOS and Android users.
Support usually reply within 24 hours but only available via email.
It supports almost all major nations worldwide excluding China.
Binance is available for U.S and Indian customers to trade
Bitmex is the leading Cryptocurrency margin trading platform online, It is a peer-to-peer trading platform that offers leveraged contracts that are bought and sold in Bitcoin.
Launched by HDR Global Trading Limited in 2014, BitMEX is a trading platform operating in Hong Kong and registered in the Republic of Seychelles.
BitMEX do not accept deposit of fiat currency. It is a cryptocurrency exchange only.They have more than 1M user access monthly and a daily trading volume of over 1M BTC.
It regularly sits comfortably in the top best altcoin trading platform on the daily trading volume
Bitmex also offers cold storage wallet for altcoins.
The best altcoin trading platform also allows users to trade altcoins against fiat currency mainly USD, Japanese yen, and Chinese yuan. Bitmex has very competitive 0.25% trading fee.
There is no deposit fees and withdrawal fees. It does not support the withdrawal of fiat currency
Bitmex has very robust security. Till date, there hasn’t been an incident of security breach or fraud. Security is one of the top priority for the cryptocurrency exchange.
BitMex offers high liquidity and leverage up to 100x, BitMEX offers leveraged products for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Tron, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS and Bitcoin Cash. The amount of leverage varies for each product.
Bitmex offers a wide variety of trading options as it is mainly a pure altcoin trading platform.
Bitmex offer Traditional futures contract, Perpetual Contract, BitMEX Upside Profit Contracts, BitMEX Downside Profit Contracts.
Along with margin trading, it also allows trading future derivatives and swaps. BitMEX rebates the maker trader 0.025% and charges the taker 0.075%.
Trading future derivatives terminology
Limit Order — this order is fulfilled if the given price is achieved.
Stop Limit Order — allows users to set the price of the Order once the Stop Price is triggered
Take Profit Limit Order — similar to a Stop Order, to set a target price for a position.
Market Order — this order is executed at the current market price
Stop Market Order — this is a stop order that does not enter the order book, remain unseen until the market reaches the trigger price
Take Profit Market Order — This is similar to the previous type, but in this case, the order triggered will be a market order, and not a limit one
The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate. The website is fast and responsive, but newbies will take some time to get used to the interface. The platform operates swiftly on the mobile application (android app).
BitMEX customer support is contactable using a ticket system.To submit a ticket for technical issues, navigate to the left menu and click on ‘Contact’.
BitMex supports all major countries worldwide with few exception.
Bittrex has been in operation since 2014 based in Seatle, USA. Bill Shihara is the Co-Founder and CEO of Bittrex.
Bittrex is one of the Internet’s best altcoin trading platform. The exchange is popular for providing users with a wide range of services, allowing them to invest and trade cryptocurrencies with ease.
Bittrex processes hundreds of millions of dollars in daily trading volume and is currently ranked in the top 10 exchanges in the world based on traffic, liquidity, trading volumes, and confidence in the legitimacy of trading volumes reported.
Nearly $700 million is processed daily in trading volume across its 732 markets.
There are more than 300 active altcoins available for trading against Bitcoin, Ethereum, and fiat currencies in the form of USD-Tether and Bit-CNY. Bittrex supports over 500 cryptocurrency projects from the majors such as Bitcoin, Ether, Dogecoin, EOS, Tron, Tezos, Litecoin to the lesser-known altcoins and DeFi tokens.
You can create a wallet address for every listed altcoin and can store on the exchange itself.
But I will never suggest leaving your coins on an online exchange always use hardware wallet as it eliminates any possibility of mishappening.
Bittrex charges a 0.25% trading fee. Withdrawal fee varies according to cryptocurrency.
Credit/debit card transfers are a popular method as it’s widely available and is processed almost immediately.
Bittrex doesn’t support leverage and neither it supports margin trading.
However, the current trading engine seamlessly supports automated trading features like GTC (Good till canceled) and IOC (Immediate or Cancel), with all the standard technical charting tools a trader needs.
GTC (good till canceled) — This means that the system would continue to look for your buy/sell post until this is fulfilled.
IOC (Immediate or Cancel) — This means you would buy/sell your cryptocurrency for your (ask or bid) price. If any portion of the currency being sold or bought cannot be fulfilled, this will be canceled.
The platform has never been hacked or compromised.
Enabling 2-factor authentication is compulsory to withdraw the funds. Bittrex also complies with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and the Know Your Customer (KYC) standards to prevent money laundering and other financial crimes.
The current trading platform has a clean and easy to use interface.
The graphical representation of altcoin price stats makes interface beginner-friendly.
There are issues regarding support delayed response.
Recently there are a few cases of temporary suspension of users account without giving any reasonable explanation.
The situation has been going on for some time now, with only minimal response from the Bittrex team.
Bittrex supports all major countries worldwide including India, UK, and Europe (excluding certain states in the USA).
HitBtc is a cryptocurrency exchange established in late 2013 in Hong Kong.
Hitbtc is a Multi-faceted altcoin trading platform whichis offering trading in over 300 currency pairs across 775 active markets. The exchange presently offers the trading of various types of cryptocurrency assets: ICOs, cryptocurrency CFD assets, and cryptocurrency tokens.
HitBtc accepts payment via wire transfer , credit cards and cryptocurrencies.
On HitBTC traders can buy and sell several cryptocurrencies using more than 800 cryptocurrency pairs.
SEPA is supported by European countries.
USD and Euro are fiats accepted by the platform it also allows to trade against fiat currency.
There is no cryptocurrency depositing fee at HitBtc. Fiat depositing fee is relatively low and depends on the amount and currency. Same is the case with the withdrawal fee.
HitBTc uses taker-maker trading fee model where the Maker fee is 0.1%, and the taker fees are 0.25%.
HitBtc offers to stop and limits trading options. Additional order types supported by the platform are (GTC) good-til-canceled, good-til-time, day, immediate-or-cancel, and FOK (fill or kill)
In the summer of 2020 HitBTC has launched a margin trading feature.
Security of the exchange is robust. It include security features like Two-Factor Authentication, Advanced encryption technology, Cold wallet for storage of crypto funds, Internal AML/KYC policy, Automatic logout
HitBtc got hacked once in 2015 but since then it is going well. Their customer service is below par and criticized their late response.
HitBtc multilinguistic and supports almost every corner of the world, except for the United States, Syria, Sudan, Cuba, Crimea, and North Korea.
Exmo is London based popular altcoin trading platform launched in 2013. EXMO released its own native platform token in 2019 called EXMO Coin (EXM)
It is popular because of the trading pairs it offers.
Exmo facilitated over 100 million transactions per 24 hours. The exchange processes roughly $127 million in daily transactions with the majority of trading volume on the BTC/USD and ETH/USD pairs
It supports 7 Fiat currency allows altcoin trading against more than 60 popular cryptocurrencies.
It supports about 192 trading pairs.
Fiat currency available is USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, PLN, UAH and KZT
It supports more than 50 payment methods to trade, sells, and buy altcoins. Exmo supports the following payment methods
Credit & debit card, Bank transfer, SEPA, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, Money Polo, Payeer, AdvCash, OkPay, Crypto capital, Perfect money, Giropay, Bancontact, Visa & Mastercard, and Cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrencies supported by Exmo are BTC, BCH, EOS, TRX, XRP, LTC, ETH, ETC, USDT, ZEC, OMG, BTG, DOGE, HBZ, KICK, XMR, MNX, DASH. BTCZ, WAVES, STQ, and DXT
Exmo charge variable depositing fee for different payment methods. Exmo offers a flat trading fee of 0.30%
The Exmo system is tiered into 4 levels with discounts up to 66% for makers and 100% of takers fees.
Withdrawal fee charged by Exmo varies from 0% to 4%
Cryptocurrency withdrawal fee varies according to Coin
Credit card & debit card withdrawal fee: 3% + $5 (USD), 3% + €5 (EUR)
SEPA: 4% (Euro)
Exmo is a basic altcoin trading platform with not much of trading types.
EXMO features a wide range of security measures such as cold storage wallets and two-factor authentication (2FA) for all customer accounts. Enhanced security options include IP recognition and verification procedures to minimize unauthorized login from unfamiliar locations.
It is also available in more than 200 countries including, there are a few restricted countries that are not allowed to trade on EXMO which include the United States, Japan, China, Syria, North Korea and countries in the Middle East.
EXMO claims to provide a 24/7 customer support service that is available worldwide and in 4 different languages (Russian, English, Ukrainian, and Turkish).
The following methods of customer support on Exmo are available:
- There is an online chat facility.
- There is a customer support email address which can be reached at email@example.com.
- Users can also create a ticket online, and a customer service rep is assigned to get a resolution of the issue(s) discussed in the ticket.
Founded in 2014 by Star XU, Belize-based OKex is a cryptocurrency and digital assets exchange.
Serving millions of users in more than 100 countries, it offers access to hundreds of tokens and trading pairs.
Offers a wide range of crypto trading solutions like spot trading, margin trading, DEX trading, futures, options, perpetual swap, quick trade (one-stop marketplace).
The OKex exchange offers the standard crypto-to-crypto trading most common for cryptocurrency exchanges as well as fiat to cryptocurrency trading.
OKEx exchange currently offers 246+ different cryptocurrencies that can be traded on the website against USD, BTC, ETH, DAI and OKB pairs.
Accepts fiat currencies like USD, CNY, EUR, ARS, AUD and BGN
OkEx provide spot and derivatives trading — including futures, perpetual swap, and options — of major cryptocurrencies, offering investors flexibility in formulating their strategies to maximize gains and mitigate risks.
Perpetual swap and futures markets to trade crypto with leverage up to 100x
OkEx claims daily turnover of $1.5 billion only from its Bitcoin futures trading product.
OKex also launched their own ‘utility token’ cryptocurrency in early 2018.
The highest trading fees payable for low volume accounts are a 0.15% maker fee and 0.2% taker fee. This drops as low as 0.02% and 0.05% for makers and takers fees respectively.
OkEx offer high level security including GSLB, distributed server clusters and cold storage multi-signature wallets. 2FA via Google Authenticator can also be used to provide an added layer of security for funds.
There’s also a “demo trading” feature that allows novices to practice trading with no risk.
OKEx has user-interface which provides a feature-rich, user-friendly and intuitive charting system that will give traders enhanced technical visualization, flexibility and control of trade risk according to their crypto trading strategy.
OKex customer support team can be contacted via phone, email-based ticketing, WhatsApp, or live chat available on both the versions- desktop and mobile app.
OKEx is a global cryptocurrency trading platform that allows clients to use its services from all over the world, apart from – Hong Kong, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Malaysia, Syria, United States (including all USA territories), Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador and Kyrgyzstan.
Prime XBT is a trading platform founded in 2018 and headquartered in the Seychelles.
It is an online exchange designed to support the trading of cryptos, forex, stock indices, and commodities, giving investors market access to more than 70 asset pairings.
Currently they boast over $375m in daily volume and claim to have over 30 employees.
It only accepts crypto transfers from other exchanges or digital wallets and support only seven crypto currencies. which are Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) ,Ripple (XRP) ,EOS (EOS) ,Litecoin (LTC) ,USD Coin (USDC) ,Tether (USDT).
It doesn’t support direct bank or credit card deposits.
PrimeXBT stands out by offering leverage of 100X. Supports both long and short trading as well as trading with leverage.
Trading fees of PrimeXBT can be summarised as follows :
Incurred each time you buy or sell assets on the market (i.e., each time you open and close a position).
- 0.05% for cryptos.
- 0.001% for forex.
- 0.01% for indices and commodities.
PrimeXBT offers a range of order types.
- Market Order: They are placed and executed immediately at the prevailing market price. You will generally use this order if you want to buy or sell immediately.
- Limit Order: This type of order is placed to buy or sell an asset at a pre-determined level away from the market.
- Stop Market Orders: These are similar to market orders the second that a specific preset level has been reached. Either you can use them to limit losses on your position as a “Stop-loss” order or make a profit in a favorable position.
- Protection Orders: These orders are available as additional protection on any position or order that you currently own. You can place them on new Market, Limit or Stop orders by clicking on the “Place Stop Losses / Take Profit” box on the order form.
- One-Cancels-the-Other (OCO): These are orders whereby the execution of one order will trigger the other. Here, you set orders based on priority. If your number “1” order is executed, the others will automatically get canceled. It lets you build complex interactions and layered investments.
The overnight fee is a percent of the open trade that ranges between 0.00277% to 0.1389% based on the type of trade. There are no fees for account deposits. The withdrawal fee is a flat fee regardless of the amount of the asset being withdrawn.
Demo trade crypto with virtual money using a simulated market
PrimeXBT provide a secure wallet that stores majority of funds in offline cold wallets.
PrimeXBT specific security measures include:
- Two-factor authentication (provided by Google) to prevent unauthorized access to users’ accounts
- Encrypted secure sockets layer (SSL) to encode and protect website traffic
- All passwords are encrypted using the bcrypt hashing function
- PrimeXBT uses Cloudflare to prevent potential distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks
- Ongoing IT security assessments are run to stay current with new potential vulnerabilities
PrimeXBT also has mobile apps. These will allow you to monitor your trades on the go.
PrimeXBT is not available in 14 countries including the U.S. , Canada and Japan.
PrimeXBT Users may contact customer support via “Live Chat” or by email, Support@help.primeXBT.com , PrimeXBT has a presence on YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Bybit, a crypto derivatives exchange that was launched in March 2018 on British Virgin Island.
ByBit can handle 100,000 transactions per second which is significantly faster than its competitors.
Bybit offers perpetual futures with up to 100 x leverage.
Bybit does not accept fiat currency deposit methods using a bank transfer or credit card. It is a cryptocurrency exchange only that accepts Bitcoin (BTC) deposits. You can use the Bybit Fiat Gateway to deposit fiat and convert it into BTC, USDT, and ETH.
Cryptocurrency used for trading : BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, BCH, LINK, XTZ.
ByBit offers an advanced ordering system that allows traders to set up take profit and stop losses in one click from the order confirmation window with multiple order types and time in force.
The three types of fee to watch out for are trading fees, withdrawal fees, and deposit fees. For trading, Bybit charges a maker/taker fee. You’ll also pay standard withdrawal fees, depending on the currency you withdraw.,Bybit does not charge a fee to deposit cryptocurrency to the exchange.
If you are a taker, you have to pay 0.075%, while if you are a maker, you can earn a 0.025% rebate. ByBit makes 0.05% of the transaction from maker and taker fees. Spot trading fees are set at 0.10% for takers and 0.00% (free!) for makers.
When withdrawing BTC from the Bybit trading platform, you will have to pay 0.0005 BTC per BTC-withdrawal.
Bybit offers three types of orders.
- Market Order: They are placed at the prevailing market price. They are placed as “bid” if it is a sell and “ask” if it is a buy.
- Limit Order: They are placed at a specific level away from the market.
- Conditional Order: Once specific levels are reached, it acts as a market or limit order.
Bybit provides an excellent mobile trading app that is highly-intuitive, easy to use and responsive on Android and iOS devices.
You can make demo accounts and check how orders work through ByBit Testnet.
Robust security management using SSL communication, two-factor authentication, and an advanced Mark and Index pricing system.
10. CoinBase Pro
Coinbase was founded in 2012 as the leading mainstream cryptocurrency exchange in the United States.
Coinbase has more than 56 million users are trading over $300 billion worth of cryptocurrency on Coinbase each quarter.
Coinbase offers a wide variety of products including cryptocurrency investing, an advanced trading platform, custodial accounts for institutions, a wallet for retail investors, and its own U.S. dollar stable-coin.
Coinbase offers over 25 cryptocurrencies for investment, trading, and also staking.
Coinbase consistently ranks among highly liquid exchanges. This protects the investor from serious price slippage in an already volatile market.
Coinbase’s spread is equal to about 0.50% of your crypto sales and purchases, though it can fluctuate based on the market. Coinbase’s fee structure is a confusing combination of elements.
Here’s how the flat fee shakes out for American buyers:
- Transactions less than or equal to $10, the fee is $0.99
- Transactions more than $10 but less than or equal to $25, the fee is $1.49
- Transactions more than $25 but less than or equal to $50, the fee is $1.99
- Transactions more than $50 but less than or equal to $200, the fee is $2.99
After exceeding $200, the fee structure changes to be percentage based, determined by how you pay for the crypto:
- 1.49% for U.S. bank accounts and Coinbase USD Wallets
- 3.99% for debit card or PayPal
Fees for purchases above $200 may run up to 1.5% of any transaction for a minimum fee of $0.55.
Coinbase have Mobile application thereore it can also be accessed through your android or iOS devices.
Coinbase uses a variety of safety measures for account holders.
- Coinbase has 2-step verification
- biometric fingerprint logins
- insurance in the event that Coinbase itself is breached
- stores 98% of users’ funds in offline cold storage.
Coinbase offers more than 60 crypto-to-crypto trading pairs, with more than 40 currencies that can trade for bitcoin, seven currencies that can trade with Ethereum, and 11 currencies that can trade with USDC — a stablecoin that whose price is always equivalent to US$1.
Coinbase offers its brokerage services in most part of the world including the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore.
CEX.IO was one of the oldest altcoin trading platforms established in 2013.
It is a company based in London and founded by Oleksandr Lutskevych.
Cex.io initially operated both as a Bitcoin exchange and cloud mining service.
One stage its mining pool, known as Ghash.io, was one of the largest on the Bitcoin network, holding 42% of the total mining power of the Bitcoin network.
But this service was closed in the year 2015. Now, it works only as a cryptocurrency exchange.
CEX.IO did $25 million across its 37 tradeable pairs. BTC/USD and ETH/USD each did $7 million in volume, making them the most liquid pairs and accounting for more than half of the exchange’s total volume.
The cex.io trading platform support 10 best cryptocurrencies.
CEX.io is that the platform accepts a lot of different fiat currencies. USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, Aprt fro this it also accept VISA, Master Card , SWIFT, ACH, SEPA, QiWi, Skrill,
CEX.IO has a clean altcoin trading interface and offers the following orders:
Cex.io offers high liquidity and leverage up to 1:3
The trading interface is easy to use, and the entire platform is very beginner-friendly.
CEX.IO offers trading with up to 100x leverage on its margin platform.
Cex.io charge 0.1% to 0.2% trading fee depending on the trading pairs. Extra 5% fee for buying altcoins with a credit card directly.
Cex.io has a strong security architecture. There was an incident of cryptocurrency exchange getting hacked in 2013 at its initial phase.
The exchange is PCI DSS compliant. To keep your account secure, you can set up two-factor authentication (2FA) via SMS or Google Authenticator on CEX.IO. CEX keeps the vast majority of its funds on wallets locked in vaults protected by armed security guards and video surveillance.
The vulnerability was immediately patched, and since then everything is running swiftly.
The Customer support of the platform is of the highest standards.
CEX.IO also has a support phone number (+44 20 3966 1272) if you want to talk to a real person.
You can send any complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org. Business enquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
CEX.IO’s Twitter page is regularly updated with market news and analysis. Their Telegram channel is also quite active.
CEX.IO has mobile apps available for both iOS and Android.
Cex.io offer services around the globe with few exceptions.